Aircraft Engineering Consultant (AEC) was formed to provides services to aviation industries in the following activities;
- Development of JAR/EASA/ Part 21 Design Organization Approval Manual (DOM)
- Development of JAR/FAR/EASA Part 145 Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Exposition (MOE)
- Aircraft Acquisition : performance, regulations, import and export airworthiness approval.
- Aircraft Registration with Malaysian DCA
- Aircraft Airworthiness Approval with Malaysian DCA
- Pre-audit and continuous surveillance of JAR/FAR/EASA Part 145 Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Organisation and JAR/EASA/ Part 21 Design Organization.
- Determine the possible root cause for an Aircraft Incident or Accident and provide expert report.
- Preparation of technical reports and documents for customers.
- Flying platform design and manufacturing
- Aircraft kit-built design, manufacturing and assembly consultancy.